Support Life Span
Donate To Life Span!
Life Span Center for Legal Services and Advocacy relies on the generosity of individuals, foundations, and corporations to support our programming. We sincerely appreciate all of your donations and volunteer assistance.
Continued funding for Life Span will allow us to maintain our current programs, adapt some services to take advantage of changes in the laws which benefit our clients, and continue to create new programming which responds to changing client needs.
Individual Contributions - Your donation is greatly appreciated!
You may also help Life Span by donating your phone through Shelter Alliance. If you prefer, you can send a check or money order to:Life Span
Attn: Anne M. Marquez, Director of Development
70 E. Lake Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Event sponsorships
- Employee matching program
- Donation of cash, product, or services
- Venue location for fundraising events
- Catering services
- Donations for general assistance to clients such as mass transit cards, cab fare to the courthouse, overnight stay in hotel for clients and their children, Jewel or Dominicks gift cards.
Volunteer at Life Span
Join Our Board
Life Span is recruiting talented, committed, compassionate, and dynamic members to our Board of Directors. Board members are invested in work to raise funds for the agency, foster community support for our mission, and provide fiscal and management oversight.
Serving on the Board for Life Span Legal Services and Advocacy is a satisfying and meaningful experience. It is a wonderful way to give back to your community! If you are interested in becoming involved in our successful and growing agency, please contact the Director of Development, Anne M. Marquez, at 312/408-1210 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
Join Our Associate Board
Members of the Associate Board support Life Span’s overall mission and activities by acting as ambassadors in the fight against domestic violence and by engaging other community members in their 20’s and 30’s to make a difference through social fund raising to provide funding for Life Span’s operation, expansion and outreach needs. We encourage you to explore our page and learn more about our upcoming events, and how you can get involved in the fight against domestic violence.
Why Join the Life Span Associate Board?
- Support an organization doing critical domestic violence counseling, legal services and client employment assistance work
- Play an active role in engaging other young people to support Life Span’s advocacy and prevention programs
- Enhance your résumé with important community service while gaining a sense of philanthropy
- Develop your leadership skills and your potential to join the Life Span’s Board of Directors in the future
- Meet a wonderful group of people and have FUN!
Life Span Associate Board - Requirements
- Be 21 - 35 years old and display a strong commitment to the fight against domestic & sexual violence
- Act as ambassadors for Life Span in the Chicagoland community
- Attend at least 6 out of 9 Associate Board meetings, and two Associate Board sponsored events annually. Assist in selling tickets and/or actively promoting for fundraising events
- Commit to a one-year term with the option to continue involvement after the first term
- Contribute annual membership dues of $50